I welcome your comments and expect that conversations will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. You are fully responsible for everything that you submit in your comments, and all posted comments are in the public domain. Please keep your submissions relevant and be civil.
Please keep in mind that I can’t tolerate comments that are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or abusive. I don’t discriminate against any views but I reserve the right to edit or remove any comments that are:
- racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages
- serious, unproven, unsupported, or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- abusive, aggressive, coarse, explicit, vulgar, violent, obscene, or pornographic comments
- personal attacks and/or defamatory statements
- comments that encourage or suggest illegal activity
- messages where the sender is not the author (nor the copyright holder if applicable)
- solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency
- messages written in a language other than English or Bengali
- comments not sent by the reader and/or posted by anonymous or robot accounts
- repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple readers
- messages that are unintelligible, irrelevant or start to go too far off topic
- message in all posted using all CAPS (it is difficult to read and is interpreted as yelling)
- messages that contain personal information and details
- any other message that the site moderators feel will not add to the normal flow of debate.
In short, be respectful and make sure your comments are relevant to the section where they are posted. Please contact me if you have any questions about this commenting policy or how I apply it.
Anyone acting contrary to these Comment Policy may be temporarily or permanently excluded from the comments sections on this site.
A few other important notes:
- I can’t commit on replying to every comment posted. I’ll however attempt to engage in conversations when possible.
- The views of participants commenting on this site don’t necessarily represent the my views.
- Readers participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your name and any information provided. To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment.
Readers may provide responses as long as they respect this Comment Policy.